Thursday, March 18, 2010

Checking In

It's been a few days since my last post. I've started the next part of my mother conversation, so stay tuned. It just doesn't feel coherent yet and needs a little clean up. I won't say I am getting confused while writing it, but my mind jumps from thought to thought and making logical connections just aren't quite there yet.

Today is one of the greatest days of the year. The NCAA basketball tourney starts today. It usually doesn't stay one of the greatest days though. I start out all excited and have my brackets filled in, however after the first 5 games my bracket is usually shot and I get pissed. I am only really pulling for 1 team this year. With Purdue missing Hummel and IU sucking this year, I am behind Butler, who I think got screwed by the seeding committee. So, by saying that, Butler will probably lose their first game. Sorry Butler.

No comments:

Post a Comment